Not available in other countries.
Celebrating one of the most legendary and diverse careers of all time, Johnny Cash The Greatest series highlights and honors the various musical sides of Johnny Cash.
Johnny Cash’s duets are the work of an artist seeking the very meaning and value of friendship. When he teamed up with another artist, Cash was able to align his core beliefs and talents with some of the biggest and best names in music. Cash and his wife June Carter shared an intense, unparalleled bond and recorded several legendary duets together, but Cash also teamed up with an amazingly diverse group of artists such as Bob Dylan, Ray Charles and Waylon Jennings. The Greatest: Duets is a moving chronicle of a man feeling blessed by friendship and returning it full measure.
1. I’ve Been Everywhere (live)—with Lynn Anderson
2. Jackson—with June Carter
3. I Got Stripes—with George Jones
4. There Ain’t No Good Chain Gang—with Waylon Jennings
5. Another Man Done Gone—with Anita Carter
6. Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine—with Tommy Cash
7. Girl From The North Country—with Bob Dylan
8. If I Were A Carpenter—with June Carter Cash
9. Long-Legged Guitar Pickin’ Man—with June Carter
10. Crazy Old Soldier—with Ray Charles
11. I Wish I Was Crazy Again—with Waylon Jennings
12. Jim, I Wore A Tie Today—with Willie Nelson
13. You Can’t Beat Jesus Christ—with Billy Joe Shaver
14. The Greatest Cowboy Of Them All—with Waylon Jennings